Great present for vintage watch collectors & enthusiasts! Very Rare!
* Yellow base metal case in 18k yellow gold electroplating & brushed finish
* Back with outer writings: Waltham, Swiss, stainless steel, base metal
* Back with inner markings: Waltham Watch Co, Swiss made.
* Case is in matte finish
* White color hands
* White color hour markers
* Try color dial (white, blue & navy) (original, not refinished)
* Watch is in excellent condition
* Waltham watch Co. 17 jewels, Cal. # TDB 1376, unadgusted (TDB 1376 by Kelek with a modified automatic assembly using a Tenor and Dorly 1393, which at the time in 1974 was the world's smallest automatic chronograph. It operates at 21,600 beats per hour and has a power reserve of 49 hours.)
* 36 x 45 mm case not including crown. Thickness is 15.5 mm
* Date at 6 O'clock
* Crystal has no scratches
* Automatic Movement runs perfect (recently has been fully serviced July/2010) (chronograph hands do not reset completely to 12 O'clock. Due to luck of parts we were able to do maximim)
* Tan color genuine Alligator leather band with contrast stitchings
* SKU # PA600N